Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Things I do when bored.

1. Write letters to people I will probably never talk to again in my head.
2. Listen to whatever song is currently stuck in my head.
3. Make plans.
4. Think up plots for short stories.
5. Think up plots for Games.
6. Try to visualize what life would be like if I didn't screw up things so much.
7. Wonder what it is like to be relationship-competent but stupid.
8. Remember things about people I care about.
9. Think about things I have to buy.
10. Wonder what it is like to be able to dance. Or sing.
11. Wonder why a personality test said I was "Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiver (ISFP) personality commonly referred to as "The Gentle Artist" ." I don't even know what that means. I don't think I am an artist.

To be fair here is the rest it said.
ISFP general

You are nature’s balm: the soothing presence who calms us when we are stressed, who reminds us of the delightful spontaneity of childhood, and who shows us how to appreciate nature and all living things. But as easily as you bring happiness to others, you can bring sadness to yourself when you fail to see your strengths, focusing only on your limitations.

ISFP when in love

Love for you is an all-or-nothing experience. Because you tend to shut out the rest of the world so you can experience love more fully, you can be vulnerable to the whims of your beloved. Devotion and flexibility are two of the most important qualities you, as a Gentle Artist, bring to a relationship. Your genuine and almost innocent expression of love can make the right person (and yourself as well) very happy. But you must make sure you have chosen a compatible mate, because once you fall in love, you are riding a roller coaster that is almost impossible to stop.


I refuse to comment.

12. Try to plan on how much money I have to save for school.
13. Try to figure out how to lose more tonnage. (310 BTW)


Good enough for now. Maybe I should actually write down some of the things I would like to say to people I won't be seeing again. I don't know. Take votes. BTW there will never be names involved.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heres a site that if you haven't been to ..will cheer your ass up.
I know your sick humor will appreciate it...LOL
http://www.itsjerrytime.com/

8:48 AM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Sounds like Jerry Springer. Think I will ignore it.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just watch them they are short but Very humorus...you shouldn't watch springer DK you'll start to sport a mullet soon..LMAO

4:06 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

I have never liked springer.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Gentle Artist"

*snicker* :-)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Shut up...


Smartass.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home