Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cars

I saw a car go up in flames today on the way home.

The girl (Miranda, last name unknown to me) who was driving is all right. Upset naturally but she should be fine. We managed to save everything in the trunk and the other 3 guys who stopped said they cleaned out the front seat before we decided it was too close to brewing up to do a through search.

The State Police were there in less than ten minutes and the fire department in about fifteen.

I hope she had insurance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs_Who said...

You did your good deed for the day! Poor girl probably didn't get your name, but she will be so grateful to you. Chivalry ain't dead yet!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Nope, she didnt get my name.

I think she was rather concerned with the fact she no longer has a car.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home