Sunday, April 30, 2006

Random thoughts.

Made it home in one piece. Despite Krondax's driving. Saw 3 cops.

Still have 6 bottles of Shiner Bock, 5 bottles of that smirnoff twisty stuff.

Cant hear out of my right ear, didnt take decent in FIRST CLASS too well. (yeah, I splurged, didnt want to risk having to put my Shiner Bock in the bottom of the plane)

Weekend was mostly fun.

I was not hammered. I also was not drunk. Plus, I cant aim for shit with a pistol.

Little kids can be fun (until they leave popcorn in your bed, and all over the floor of ones room, poor cleaning lady)

BC was not drunk, he was mearly inspecting all the beer.

Spats will have the most wonderful story to tell. Lets say... it was of the 3 hour tour variety.

Saved model girl (she was nice to me).

Also, she hugged me.. its a Texas thing, I am told.

Nearly had to save model girl from Spats and Krondax.

If she reads this I will die of emberassment. However you spell it.

Misha nearly choked me. (his mother has a mustache, LOL)

Texas does have trees. (I was shocked!)

I have pics.

I need to get downloading them.

Later.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother has a moustache?

OK, for that I'm going to have to do the Force Choke again...

Glad you made it back in one piece, and hope to see you soon again. Great fun!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally missed meeting you. I was at the hotel nearly the entire time. I was at the Salt Lick, were you?

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He tends to hang at the back of the crowd, Bobo, so it's easy to miss him. But don't let him fool you--he's a sweetheart once you make his acquaintance. :-)

It was good to see you again, DK--and Zane took a shine to Krondax, too. Tell him Zane said Howdy!

--TwoDragons

12:29 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Oh.. my... GOD! Misha is now aware of the crap I write...


I am so dead.


I will tell him Dentia.

Oddy, I know you were there, but I am not big on introducing myself to people. No doubt someone will show you pics of me that they managed to get.

BTW which one were you?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Oh, and Misha? YOU said it, not me.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did not.

I said that je ne sais quois was fwench for "my mother has a moustache."

Thanks for the pics, by the way. They're great, and I have decided that I may just have to forgive you ;-)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

I said that je ne sais quois was fwench for "my mother has a moustache."

The defense rests.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Oddy, you were at the GA people's hotel. We based ourselves farther north. Yeah, I was at the Saltlick. Good food. Met people who say they have heard of this place. Poor them.


Oh, and Misha? Who blabbed to you?

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home