Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dude, you were warned.

Subject: Re: New Kid on the Blog


Whatever.

Hi there,


Hi, you liberal asshat.

I'm a reader.


BULLSHIT sez me.

I've recently started a blog of my own, at
empiresfall.blogspot.com,


Lefty site

and I wonder if you'd consider adding a link
to me.


The day after I drop dead.

I'll put up a reciprocal link.


Prolly not, although he does have quite the list from whoring himself out like this.

I told you before, I only am doing this for friends of mine. Along with whoever else wanders in. I don't want people linking to me, I just don't stop them if they choose to do so.

You're doing a great job, by the way.


Riiiggght, lefty wankette.

Keep up the good work.


Whatever.

-Steve Barnes


Never heard of him until his bot sent this email to me on the 18th, and again, yesterday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. I got one of those, too, and had pretty much the same reaction as you :-)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

I let him off on the first one.

Second one came when I was not happy.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home