Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Beer test.

It's stupid and all over.

Killian's Red

(66% dark & bitter, 66% working class, 33% genuine)




I'll start with a quote from a review of Killian's Red that I think will reflect on you, too: "deep flavor, somewhat mild, with a moderate head." It goes on to talk about a "light caramel odor," and while that sounds nice, I don't think I can go that far in my analysis.



Overall, Killian's is a very good beer. The only thing that kinda sucks is that even though it says "Irish Red" on the bottle, this stuff's made by Coors, not peaty old Dubliners. I guess that's my way of telling you that you scored on the lower side of the "genuine" part of my test. Here's my guess: you're a sensible, likeable person, and you're popular among different groups of people. The test probably read that as a slight superficiality.


Personality-wise, you have refined tastes (after all, this stuff is kind of expensive), but you know how to savor what you get. Your personality isn't exactly bubbly, but you're well-liked nonetheless. Your sense of humor is rather dark, but that's just another way to say sophisticated, right?



As a real George Killian would say: Sl�inte! Cheers!




My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 39% on dark
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 36% on workingclass
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on genuine
Link: The If You Were A Beer Test written by gwendolynbooks on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home