Sunday, June 10, 2007

The hospital

According to the people who work there the hospital is haunted. I haven't seen any ghosts but several of the other transporters say other people have. Of course none of them have seen one either. But there is supposed to be a nun in the basement, a white ghost, and a guy that someone saw sitting on a sofa.

Until I see one, they don't exist.

Plus alot of the nurses thing my fear of corpses is funny. I am NEVER making a morgue run. I don't care how much they offer to pay me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the morgue run...I don't believe in ghosts either, but I do believe in dead people.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Durn it, did my previous comment make it through...my machine blinked. Durn ghosts.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

And dead people are scary.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Yes, it went through.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home