Saturday, July 08, 2006

Work and other random thoughts.

It's FREAKING BORING!

Seriously.

On another topic, nobody seems to want to talk to me. Not that I blame them, but I do like to know what is going on in their lives once in a while.

Also, my back feels much better.

My computer is going to get fixed on Monday. It will be nice to have it working so I can quit using this one.

I really, really, need to stop thinking about K. I mean, she is gone and I wont see her again, why in hell does she stick in my mind? Ok, I have a sneaking suspicion why and I really don't need that kind of loonyness right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs_Who said...

Geez, you complain over at my place and then complain over here. And are you sure you really want to know what is going on in my life? It would remind me of 'Airplane!' where Ted Striker keeps talking to everyone and they hang themselves or commit hari kari. I wouldn't want to do that to you!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Suicide is forbidden by the Church.

Also, its the cowards way out.

I enjoy complaining. It makes me less unhappy about stuff.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

...you could always call me.

I do answer my phone every now and then. Honest!

(I actually had to work on Memorial Day, which is why I didn't anwser the phone.)

11:22 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Ok, I will call sooner or later.

I had to work on the fourth of July for the first time since... '97?

Long time at any rate.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I had to work the 4th, too.

Really sucked, but...we don't get days off. We only get them deferred. It was either work the 4th, or, work the Saturday after it.

Work the 4th it is.

First time I've worked on the 4th in almost a decade, too. Don't like it much.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home