Friday, March 10, 2006

Wireless impression

So far, I find it a bit irritating. I am having more no page loads and occasionally I lose the connection.

BUT, Gabe is off my computer now. That is a plus.

Gabe set it up since it came while I was at the tech. He says all he did was plug in the stuff and set up his laptop. The router we got has 4 wire ports and one wireless port so it not a full on wireless system but it is still called wireless for some reason.

I am going to call Centurytel next Monday to see what happend to the connection speed, it dropped from 400 to 100 bps. I think Gabe messed up the connection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deathknyte said...

Not sure, we are 2 miles from Elk Mound proper. So.. we are kind of far out for an intercept but close enough that someone driving by could pick it up.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home