Tuesday, October 10, 2006

5 weird things.

Heather tagged me.

1. I am told I am really really smart... but have NO common sense.

2. I have an allergy that makes my skin grow little mole-like things.

3. I have been told that I am very quiet and talk too much in the same conversation by the same person.

4. I like pineapple, black olives, mushrooms, and extra cheese pizza.

5. I fully support firearm ownership. But won't buy one myself. Yet anyway.

Who to pick on?

1. Jackboot
2. Beth
3. Mrs. Who
4. el Capitan
5. Sig-94

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs_Who said...

#4 is weird?? It just sound very delicious!

And you are the third, count 'em, the third to tag me with this same meme! In fact, I handed over my second tag to Lady Heather, and she tags you, and then you tag me!!! Geez, I need to get more blog-friends! lol

Here's the original post for my '5 weird things'.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

I have been told my taste in pizza is wierd. Or at least one of the things I like on pizza is wierd.

How do you think I feel? Not many that I know of even pay attention to them.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Mrs_Who said...

You've been tagged, you've been tagged, you've been tagged!!! *does the happy dance without fear, not fleeing because DK doesn't have a firearm yet!!*

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home