Sunday, January 15, 2006

Who to blame.

You all can blame this whole thing on, Harvey , Humble Devil Dog, Beth, Denita, and of course Misha(who has not a clue he is being blamed).

Why do this? I don't know why either, it seemed like a good idea at the time, of course, that was around 11:30 PM, or so, and I was paying more attention to the blond girl that was sitting a couple of tables to the left when Harvey was taking my excuses apart.

I think I need to start paying more attention when giving excuses. Or something. Anyway, we will see how long I pay attention to this before I get bored and forget about it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

Welcome to the family.

Harvey is good at twisting peoples arms to start a blog. I think it's his hobby.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family... you poor sucker. :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Thanks... I think.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs_Who said...

**Laughing uproariously** Hey everyone, DK's gone and got himself in the family way!

Oh yeah...Welcome!!! :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Deathknyte said...

Ummm. THEY all made ME do it. Or something like that.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home