God knows who I am going to use for a cause next semester. I am running out of girls I like.
I am not a good Christian and I am a worse Catholic.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on how much time I have.
2. Real tree or artificial? If I have to have one I prefer to have a fake one (less mess). I have been overode several times on this issue though.
3. When do you put up the tree? I don't.
4. When do you take the tree down? I don't do that either.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes.
6. Favorite gift you received as a child? No idea. There were alot of them.
7.Do you have a nativity scene? Yeah, its still in the box. (yeah, I am a really bad Catholic)
8. Hardest person to buy for? Whoever I am supposed to be buying for. Like this year my 3 year old neice asked for a "Big Horse". Like I can buy one.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Nobody. Well, the weasel. He doesn't want anything.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? I have no idea. I don't watch movies. Not Christmas ones anyway.
13. When do you start shopping? Oh.. Dec 24. Usually.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No. But I have bought stuff for people knowing I would get ahold of it sooner or later.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Potatoes, mashed. With gravy. Lots of gravy.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Wreck the Malls, by Bob Rivers.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I end up doing both. Yeah, we have Christmas two or three times. Sooner or later it will be four.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeers? Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donder, Blitzen, Cupid and Comet.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Good question, I dont remember. I think we have had both, depending on who put up the tree (Wasn't me)
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or morning? I prefer morning. But frequently wind up with eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas music that has been playing since BEFORE Thanksgiving.
23. Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas? No. I don't feel much of anything these days.
24. What would you like for Christmas? The Universe. Or the power of God. Umm, maybe not the power of God. I am not responsible enough for that kind of power.
|Roy Beck's celebrated demonstration of the population consequences of current U.S. immigration policies has entertained and shocked audiences across the country. This video is packed with the facts and analysis that make moral and practical sense of a complex and highly contentious issue.|